CRUISIN’ GRATIOT 2017 CHARITY REGISTRATION
To be an Eastpointe Cruisin’ Gratiot Charity, please fill out the form below and mail it in as directed. Cruisin’ Gratiot, a 501 (c) (3) entity, is responsible to the state of Michigan and must have this information. Currently, our charities staff one or more booths where Cruise merchandise is sold.
You agree to:
- Attend an orientation session prior to Cruise Day, usually on Tuesday at Cloverleaf.
- Have two or more people available to work from 8am until 9pm Saturday, June 17, 2017.
- Responsibly account for all money and inventory handled by your representatives.
- Help inventory merchandise at your booth, then return all money to a designated Cruise official at the end of Cruise night.
- Box any unsold items and return to Cruise personnel at the end of the night.
- After all inventory and paperwork is received, you will be mailed a check for your efforts.
Mail your completed form to the Cruise Office at 17285 Stephens, Eastpointe MI 48021.
For further information, please contact Treasurer Diane Reece Seger at 586.498.9208 or via email at DReece@Cloverscollision.net
Click the button below to open the form in a new browser window (PDF format).