CRUISIN’ GRATIOT 2018 CHARITY REGISTRATION
To be an Eastpointe Cruisin’ Gratiot Charity, please fill out the form below and mail it in as directed. Cruisin’ Gratiot, a 501 (c) (3) entity, is responsible to the state of Michigan and must have this information. Currently, our charities staff one or more booths where Cruise merchandise is sold. In October, 2017 we held a Cruise Appreciation Dinner in October and representatives of each charity were invited to attend. We plan to do that again, and you will receive your donation check at that time.
You agree to:
- Attend an orientation session prior to Cruise Day, usually on Tuesday at Cloverleaf.
- Have two or more people available to work from 8am until 9pm Saturday, June 16, 2018.
- Responsibly account for all money and inventory handled by your representatives.
- Help inventory merchandise at your booth, then return all money to a designated Cruise official at the end of Cruise night.
- Box any unsold items and return to Cruise personnel at the end of the night.
- After all inventory and paperwork is received, you and a guest will be invited to a Cruise Appreciation Dinner at which you will receive your donation check.
Please mail or email your completed form to:
Sheila Ulinski at 21492 Redmond Ave, Eastpointe, MI 48021, or email email@example.com
For more details, call Sheila at 586.202.3735
Click the button below to open the form in a new browser window (PDF format).